11 August 2019
"One World Many Faces" is the theme of the Iconic Toowoomba Languages and Cultures (TLC) Festival - an annual celebration of the diversity in the community and a showcase of talents and colour from across the world! The vision of the Toowoomba Languages and Cultures (TLC) Festival is a celebration of the diversity of languages and cultures that exist within the Toowoomba region. Over 22,000 people attend the event. The Festival Features:
- Performances (three stages with 65 plus performances).
- International Food Stalls.
- Mindful Wellbeing Expo.
- Exhibition Hall and Exhibition Lane.
- Languages Activities and Performances for all ages.
- Schools Language Activities and Performances.
- Market Stalls.
- Information displays.
- Multi-faith Displays.
- Kids Entertainment.
- Camel Rides, Animal Farm, Reptile Display.
Cost: Adult $10; Concession $5; Children under 18 Free.
Venue: Queens Park, Margaret Street, Toowoomba City